You could start eating better, vitamin deficiency etc. causes tiredness. For stress, you could simply do things that you find relaxing. Maybe listening to rain/cafe/forest etc. sounds, doing yoga, meditating, listening to music, watching fun videos, dancing, exercising, going out for a walk, reading… Whatever you find uplifting & relaxing, it's all up to your personality and interests. I recommend "Breather" in "Meditation" section, it really helped me here and there. It takes just 5 minutes so give it a try, maybe it'll help you too!
- How do I stop putting of work for later?!
- How can you focus on your studying without getting distracted?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- What are some best time management tools?
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catch up on things.
Have patience, anxiety brings the tiredness in you, you cannot heal yourself in a day, It takes time, but this shall too pass and it will make you a better and strong person. All you need to do is to never give up, start your day with with setting some goals and complete it till the end. You will have a sense of achievement. But anyday if you could not accomplish your tasks, do not worry, it happens to everyone. One day might be very good and another might be very low but you never give up and have patience and eventually you will reach a place where you will not feel anxious, tired and nervous. You will be a confident, strong and productive person. Believe in yourself.
Hatha Yoga for restoring the energy and Yin Yoga for stress and anxiety. Start with 7 min. Of yoga in the morning and gradually increase 🥰
That is a huge question, but for the overtired part, chances are you are probably scrolling through your phone later at night than you should. (completly normal though!) If you have an iPhone, I surely do recommend the Screen Time-function, which u set limits at night and basically get forced to stay away from your phone. You can also get a friend or family member to be the «parent» of your Screen Time, so you do not get any cheating 😉 I doesn’t know if this was the answer you were looking for, but your question covered many topics so here is a suggestion to one of them! ❤️
Do something like a little bit of your routine and get out of bed and do the belly breathing exercise ( deep breathing) you can do this laying down in your bed, sitting in the chair or standing up. Do this as long as you want to. You can do this eyes open or closed. Just focus on your breath going in and out and breathe normally.
I always try to get up early in the morning, but I can't. Is there any effective way to get up early and start the day early.
I think you can try to have small breaks in between your work. Practise mindfulness and try to know the root cause of your anxiety, stress and nervousness. You can be mindful by keeping a journal where you log your feelings on a daily basis so as to be self-aware and once you’re self-aware you empower yourself to work on anything that bothers you! 🙂
You can think about yourself and your wellbeing only. Other people are never going to understand you, so it depends on you. Just try to get going with your ritual no matter what, even if it's in the evening. Start over. Take time to meditate.
I’ve found that prioritizing what is important to me in life and meditating has greatly reduced my anxiety. Taking the time to sit with myself and prepare for the day allows me the grace to face transitions and stressors more effectively. Good luck!
When I feel overtired I take a hard look at my day; journaling is great for this. Write down everything you’ve done that day and ask yourself if it’s all necessary. If it is, change your mindset; think of your “to-do” list as “I get to do because it will ___” fill in the blank with how it will enrich your life. And don’t forget to breathe.
Meditation is the best way to overcome anxiety, nervousness, and helps to ease the stress. A 10 minutes session can refresh your mood. Also try going to gardens, parks for relaxation.
I find when I come home and I’m tired, just getting moving helps. Otherwise i try to be more mindful of what I eat since eating too much, the wrong things or too little has effect.
With stress, I’m learning to control my thoughts. The mental image of clouds floating by a mountain top helps. I choose which thoughts I follow and which ones I let go.
Take periodic “me” breaks throughout the day. Give yourself a minute or few every hour to stop, breathe, regroup & congratulate yourself for whatever you’ve accomplished so far. You deserve it
I think that meditation can help, but also planning your day(when will you get up, when will you go to sleep..). If you plan your day, you can feel better and less tired because you’ll not be so overloaded.
If you can confront your"demons", if not learn to love yourself until you are ready to confront them. The different Fabulous meditations help me a lot.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?