Basically, you need to start with good motivation and dedication. Write on a note a time on which you want to study and why you started. Make sure it will be visible to you everytime. With the help of Fabulous you can set an alarm. Try to keep all the distractions away while studying. If you feel bore, give yourself a break of 10 mins but it should be exercise, nap etc. Not using social media and sitting at one place you can also get a walk. Remember, dedication and hard work is the ultimate key to success
- How do you balance studying and excersise?
- How can I binge watch Netflix and still get my studies done? I want to do both but if I have to choose I’d say binge watching Netflix is a higher priority and I won’t give it up. I won’t!
- How do you get focused on studying when something is already going on in your mind?
- What’s that field that gives you that unique passion of studying and learning ?
- What are the smart tips for self studying?
Study when you can. Rather than going onto social media- take that moment, that stimuli and take a few minutes to study. Obviously this doesn’t mean not setting serious time aside when possible but not breaking the cycle completely.
At this point I am at best a novice when it comes to study time. The way I am going to attack study time is through not only having that time structured, but my entire day structured. I’ve discovered that having a game plan for the day will allow you to accomplish more work, especially something as important as being studious.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?