Basically, you need to start with good motivation and dedication. Write on a note a time on which you want to study and why you started. Make sure it will be visible to you everytime. With the help of Fabulous you can set an alarm. Try to keep all the distractions away while studying. If you feel bore, give yourself a break of 10 mins but it should be exercise, nap etc. Not using social media and sitting at one place you can also get a walk. Remember, dedication and hard work is the ultimate key to success
- What is the best way to start studying, even when you don’t want to at all? That’s the hardest part for me.
- How do you balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- Do you set specific times to study and learn?
- How do you stay motivated and focused on studying when you just don’t feel like it?
- What are some things I can learn
Study when you can. Rather than going onto social media- take that moment, that stimuli and take a few minutes to study. Obviously this doesn’t mean not setting serious time aside when possible but not breaking the cycle completely.
At this point I am at best a novice when it comes to study time. The way I am going to attack study time is through not only having that time structured, but my entire day structured. I’ve discovered that having a game plan for the day will allow you to accomplish more work, especially something as important as being studious.
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.