Basically, you need to start with good motivation and dedication. Write on a note a time on which you want to study and why you started. Make sure it will be visible to you everytime. With the help of Fabulous you can set an alarm. Try to keep all the distractions away while studying. If you feel bore, give yourself a break of 10 mins but it should be exercise, nap etc. Not using social media and sitting at one place you can also get a walk. Remember, dedication and hard work is the ultimate key to success
Study when you can. Rather than going onto social media- take that moment, that stimuli and take a few minutes to study. Obviously this doesn’t mean not setting serious time aside when possible but not breaking the cycle completely.
At this point I am at best a novice when it comes to study time. The way I am going to attack study time is through not only having that time structured, but my entire day structured. I’ve discovered that having a game plan for the day will allow you to accomplish more work, especially something as important as being studious.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?