Anyways reading on kindle has been a nice way of reducing the amount of clutter in my home but sadly this last year I was at the dollar tree and saw a couple books that interested me and since they were only $1, I went ahead and purchased them. I did this a few more times. fast forward to today I have purchased around 25 books 😢 anyways I have a problem and ebooks helps.
Although I have a ton of ebooks that i haven’t yet read since they were free and a few I’ve purchased that I still need to read. I now make sure to dedicate an hour a day to get rid of these books and once I’m done I pass them on.
Any new books I buy I think of them as visitors and get rid of them as soon as I’m done. I have fifteen visitors just laying around here waiting to leave. Anyways I already told myself no more visitors and after I’m done with these fifteen I’m limiting myself to three physical books at a time but I rather not if only I could transfer all my physical books to ebooks I would be so happy 😁
I've started reading Ebooks and have learned that I enjoy them just as much as print books. Sometimes illustrations come out a little wonkie.
I like both.
I wonder if it is reading itself which is daunting you? If I’m wrong, my apologies, and just read. Read whenever you can in whatever format suits you.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad