Sometimes I reward myself by giving myself some extra minutes to enjoy good workout… or a few minutes to just relax and clear my mind and meditate to feel good about myself.
One good idea I saw on Fabulous video was to enjoy a favorite type of tea drink. I have done that by indulging in a fruit vegetable juice or tea although some of those speciality fruit vegatable juices get real expensive.
I also tend to watch a tv show or comedy skit in the evening but I need to try to stay away from TV in the evening.
I think I should try to come up with a simple indulgence that is a simple reward to help reinforce a good habit or ritual that I am trying to develop.
I think small changes are vital for us. I have heard if we do anything regularly for 21 days, it may become habit. Be Fabulous and develop atleast one good habit.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?