- How has flossing helped your oral hygiene?
- On busy mornings what’s the best way to fit breakfast in?
- Can to-do lists be used to develop good habits?
- What or who is your why to keep going, to succeed at this program we are all receiving help building? What’s your why? May sound silly but mine is my dog.
- How do you hold yourself accountable to your plan?
Sometimes I reward myself by giving myself some extra minutes to enjoy good workout… or a few minutes to just relax and clear my mind and meditate to feel good about myself.
One good idea I saw on Fabulous video was to enjoy a favorite type of tea drink. I have done that by indulging in a fruit vegetable juice or tea although some of those speciality fruit vegatable juices get real expensive.
I also tend to watch a tv show or comedy skit in the evening but I need to try to stay away from TV in the evening.
I think I should try to come up with a simple indulgence that is a simple reward to help reinforce a good habit or ritual that I am trying to develop.
I think small changes are vital for us. I have heard if we do anything regularly for 21 days, it may become habit. Be Fabulous and develop atleast one good habit.
- How do you develop self-discipline?
- How are you staying motivated to do “deep work”?
- I would like to learn more about the history of the United States and the world. However, my time is limited. Any suggestions on where to begin, clear and factual short readings, videos, apps, tidbits?
- How can I stay positive among critical people?
- I’m trying to get better at writing and read a lot. But when I read something great, the feeling I could never possibly compare is overwhelming, it keeps from practicing for a few days. How do you deal with the crippling self-doubt?
- I can’t seem to find something to study, or learn about once I finish my work. I want to learn, but I can’t find anything to learn about. Can anyone offer suggestions?
- Studying is something that I have to do, and I always feel so tired if it. I always want to skip this part. Do you have any suggestions for me to rewire my brain for enjoying in my learning and studying? I really hope that I would enjoy it someday.
- How do you get focused on studying when something is already going on in your mind?
- How do I stop putting of work for later?
- How do you drink water every day?