I think small changes are vital for us. I have heard if we do anything regularly for 21 days, it may become habit. Be Fabulous and develop atleast one good habit.
Sometimes I reward myself by giving myself some extra minutes to enjoy good workout… or a few minutes to just relax and clear my mind and meditate to feel good about myself.
One good idea I saw on Fabulous video was to enjoy a favorite type of tea drink. I have done that by indulging in a fruit vegetable juice or tea although some of those speciality fruit vegatable juices get real expensive.
I also tend to watch a tv show or comedy skit in the evening but I need to try to stay away from TV in the evening.
I think I should try to come up with a simple indulgence that is a simple reward to help reinforce a good habit or ritual that I am trying to develop.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?