I think small changes are vital for us. I have heard if we do anything regularly for 21 days, it may become habit. Be Fabulous and develop atleast one good habit.
Sometimes I reward myself by giving myself some extra minutes to enjoy good workout… or a few minutes to just relax and clear my mind and meditate to feel good about myself.
One good idea I saw on Fabulous video was to enjoy a favorite type of tea drink. I have done that by indulging in a fruit vegetable juice or tea although some of those speciality fruit vegatable juices get real expensive.
I also tend to watch a tv show or comedy skit in the evening but I need to try to stay away from TV in the evening.
I think I should try to come up with a simple indulgence that is a simple reward to help reinforce a good habit or ritual that I am trying to develop.
- How do you get yourself to stop procrastinating when you have no energy or motivation to complete any tasks?
- What should I do when I lose track of time? Such as when I set my goals I always tend to snooze them because of my busy schedule and I really want to complete them.
- How can you resist looking at your smartphone?
- Any tips for how to focus better while studying?
- How do u concentrate on study? Also what’s good way to revise?
- How do you make reading a boring and hard to understand book fun and something you want to do, or at least not a chore? And how do you retain the information and focus on such a book?
- Sometimes I like to study or do school work whilst the TV is on. Can this be part of my learn habit or should I try to brake this habit? I do this mostly when I am not reading alot. I do this whilst I am making a draft of something. Setting up an essay without the text, the chapters and such.
- Tips for ADHD? It takes me roughly 3 hours to get one class assignment done
- I’m easily distracted between papers while writing my research thesis This consumes a lot of time and effort and really frustrates me What can I do?
- What do you do to remeber content?