I often struggle greatly with this as I have depression, but I try to cut myself some slack and celebrate the amount I did get done and see if I am able to do some other small unrelated task, like going for a short walk or sweeping or doing the dishes, and finish that instead so I can feel accomplished in something and try to recenter myself and refocus on whats important which is my mental well being since it is quite unlikely that I will even think about the task much later in life. And if I feel better about accomplishing something and part of the task I will feel more inclined to return to the task later on when I am no longer fustrated or unmotivated.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?