Just write words basicly what you heard before and wanna learn abojt it. Follow your insticts find your curiosity and own perspective to look around
- I would like some recipes for sweet high-protein breakfast, without peanut butter or yogurt.
- What are the best resources to learn about deep learning?
- Why can’t I skip some of the exercises if I want?
- How do you deal with the important things that do not have a deadline?
- What is your best meditation advice for beginners like me?
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- What are you learning?
- How do you study numbers (Finance) when it is really boring?
- How do you remember what you study?
- What’re you’re techniques for note taking?
- What is the best way to stop procrastinating, and just start on my work? Because I usually end up doing everything else there is to do before I start studying or homework.
- I struggle at focusing when reviewing terms and definitions. Do any of you have suggestions to help me study?
- Do you have any good tips for staying focused in school?
- What are your pre-study habits that gets you amped up and moving?
- Yes. How do you maintain the discipline of studying daily as a working woman/wife/mother with respective demands to those other roles after work?