Keep a notebook/journal and write down thoughts whenever you feel the need. It can be useful to reflect and to regain perspective at times. Writing down inspiring quotes or moments of joy are things I often document.
Keep doing it for as long as possible, but if you have to stop you can ease out of it, keeping it in your mind for as long as possible
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad