I try to read a lot📚
And watch YouTube videos of science , because my favourite subject is science try to find your subject, if you already founded your favourite subject try to learn everything about that subject and then you can go step by step learning faster in every subject🙋
1.Well if your talking about learning like in school then you can:
1. Talk through the lesson with a peer
2. Use Quizlet (online)
3. Make connections like where else can you see what you are learning being used?
2. If you talking about learning habits then:
1. Prep for it ahead of time
2. Think about what your doing while doing it so it sticks.
3. Set reminders until it becomes second nature.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad