I try to read a lot📚
And watch YouTube videos of science , because my favourite subject is science try to find your subject, if you already founded your favourite subject try to learn everything about that subject and then you can go step by step learning faster in every subject🙋
1.Well if your talking about learning like in school then you can:
1. Talk through the lesson with a peer
2. Use Quizlet (online)
3. Make connections like where else can you see what you are learning being used?
2. If you talking about learning habits then:
1. Prep for it ahead of time
2. Think about what your doing while doing it so it sticks.
3. Set reminders until it becomes second nature.
- How do you keep yourself on-task? I’m so easily distracted.
- How do you study more in less time?
- How do I stop myself from watching pornography?
- How many days per week do you study? How much would you say is enough?
- Yes! What do you think about studying and learning? Do you keep reading a book even if you don’t feel like doing so? And before getting into the book what do you do?
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
- How can I memorise things more effiecently?
- How do you motivate yourselves to work/study if you don’t at all like the topic and if it’s not too urgent?
- I have trouble with waking up early for religious reasons and staying awake, I always wake up sleepy how can I fix this?? How can I make a habit??
- What is the best way to learn?