I try to read a lot📚
And watch YouTube videos of science , because my favourite subject is science try to find your subject, if you already founded your favourite subject try to learn everything about that subject and then you can go step by step learning faster in every subject🙋
1.Well if your talking about learning like in school then you can:
1. Talk through the lesson with a peer
2. Use Quizlet (online)
3. Make connections like where else can you see what you are learning being used?
2. If you talking about learning habits then:
1. Prep for it ahead of time
2. Think about what your doing while doing it so it sticks.
3. Set reminders until it becomes second nature.
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?