I try to read a lot📚
And watch YouTube videos of science , because my favourite subject is science try to find your subject, if you already founded your favourite subject try to learn everything about that subject and then you can go step by step learning faster in every subject🙋
1.Well if your talking about learning like in school then you can:
1. Talk through the lesson with a peer
2. Use Quizlet (online)
3. Make connections like where else can you see what you are learning being used?
2. If you talking about learning habits then:
1. Prep for it ahead of time
2. Think about what your doing while doing it so it sticks.
3. Set reminders until it becomes second nature.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?