- How do you most successfully set yourself up to complete your afternoon routine? I always struggle with starting it and making it stick.
- How do I gain weigth? (Muscles of course)
- When and why do others like to do their To do lists for the day?
- Is flossing prior or after brushing more beneficial?
- What do you focus on for the 1 minute? I feel like I need at least 3-5 minutes! Perhaps Fabulous did this to encourage us to try it and come to find ourselves going beyond 1 minute…
I try to read a lot📚
And watch YouTube videos of science , because my favourite subject is science try to find your subject, if you already founded your favourite subject try to learn everything about that subject and then you can go step by step learning faster in every subject🙋
1.Well if your talking about learning like in school then you can:
1. Talk through the lesson with a peer
2. Use Quizlet (online)
3. Make connections like where else can you see what you are learning being used?
2. If you talking about learning habits then:
1. Prep for it ahead of time
2. Think about what your doing while doing it so it sticks.
3. Set reminders until it becomes second nature.
- Do you know any apps that deliver headlines of the most important topics around the world?
- What are some best time management tools?
- Studying later in life must have mixed results. I’d like to hear how much can be achieved after 50 years of age through genuine study.
- How do I learn and retain information more effectively?
- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
- How do you study when you don’t feel motivated?
- What are some useful study tips you utilize?
- How can I be more motivated to study?
- How do you focus best?
- Are you finding that you’re inspired to learn and study things for professional reasons or for personal reasons?