First, I got some colored sticky notes to tag my papers into categories (important, review, read, unread, my own notes, etc). Choose categories or sections that work best for you, it’s very personal.
Second, I organized and wrote numbers on each sticky note. I only go to paper n. 2 after completely finished n. 1, the same for n. 3 and so on.
When I’m done with it, I have a box labeled “archive”, so the paper goes there. This system works really great for other situations and areas, like work, personal bills and letters because it’s very flexible and easy to customize.
To find a way around this, try to make a game plan. Meaning the game plan will consist of thesis writing as well as enjoyment time, once you’ve done a small part of the task at hand. This way you are able to reward yourself for doing part of the thesis work.
It is important to reward yourself appropriately for the amount of work completed as this will keep you moving forward.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?