You can only discover by trying, living, even if you are gonna fail sometimes, that is how you realize that this is just about leaving the comfort or fear zone to discover the new and learn by itself
This is a very philosophical question and I'm not a philosophy major. The closest thing I could say to an answer is be observant. You'll start to notice things and if you're interested in learning about them, you'll have the opportunity. Sometimes you don't know what life has to offer until life shows you. Or another person could show you, one or the other.
Strat by learning little of everything, very little, then something will catch you the most. Make it a priority to keep learning about it daily
Try to know few things about every thing then ask yourself which field I interest or be happy when know information about it
- What do you think is the best memorizing technique?
- What do you do when you have to study but you feel so lazy and down?
- How to learn a completely new language?
- What’s the best way to learn, in your opinion?
- What do you like to learn about?
- How to concentrate in my exam preparation
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?