You can only discover by trying, living, even if you are gonna fail sometimes, that is how you realize that this is just about leaving the comfort or fear zone to discover the new and learn by itself
This is a very philosophical question and I'm not a philosophy major. The closest thing I could say to an answer is be observant. You'll start to notice things and if you're interested in learning about them, you'll have the opportunity. Sometimes you don't know what life has to offer until life shows you. Or another person could show you, one or the other.
Strat by learning little of everything, very little, then something will catch you the most. Make it a priority to keep learning about it daily
Try to know few things about every thing then ask yourself which field I interest or be happy when know information about it
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad