I integrate my routine in my everyday. I don’t organize it separately. The routine I chose is really attainable and I don’t have to sacrifice study time or real life. Waking up, getting a glass of water, have breakfast (which can be really simple as having a banana or when I have more time, a smoothie or toast) after that I walk to school or work and exercise is also done and they day started of splendidly. The same for evening routine and night. Be really honest with yourself and choose really small things and small steps. What works for me might not work for you. Good luck.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?