I integrate my routine in my everyday. I don’t organize it separately. The routine I chose is really attainable and I don’t have to sacrifice study time or real life. Waking up, getting a glass of water, have breakfast (which can be really simple as having a banana or when I have more time, a smoothie or toast) after that I walk to school or work and exercise is also done and they day started of splendidly. The same for evening routine and night. Be really honest with yourself and choose really small things and small steps. What works for me might not work for you. Good luck.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?