I integrate my routine in my everyday. I don’t organize it separately. The routine I chose is really attainable and I don’t have to sacrifice study time or real life. Waking up, getting a glass of water, have breakfast (which can be really simple as having a banana or when I have more time, a smoothie or toast) after that I walk to school or work and exercise is also done and they day started of splendidly. The same for evening routine and night. Be really honest with yourself and choose really small things and small steps. What works for me might not work for you. Good luck.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?