I study just a little. I find the easiest task on my to do list and complete it. Or I just read one page of what I'm supposed to be studying. A lot of times it's a sort of inertia that's making me feel unmotivated, so I just shake it off by doing something, anything
- When in the day, and how often in the day, do you meditate?
- How do you manage to eat breakfast and then exercise in the morning without getting indigestion? I would like to get up and have breakfast before exercising, but I find it makes me nauseous.
- How much time do you usually take for breakfast?
- What happens if you do not actually write it down, but just have 3 things in mind?
- How can I study for 10 hours a day?
- How can I keep motivated?
- Do you know any apps that deliver headlines of the most important topics around the world?
- What are some best time management tools?
- Studying later in life must have mixed results. I’d like to hear how much can be achieved after 50 years of age through genuine study.
- How do I learn and retain information more effectively?
- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
- What are some useful study tips you utilize?
- How can I be more motivated to study?
- How do you focus best?
- Are you finding that you’re inspired to learn and study things for professional reasons or for personal reasons?