I study just a little. I find the easiest task on my to do list and complete it. Or I just read one page of what I'm supposed to be studying. A lot of times it's a sort of inertia that's making me feel unmotivated, so I just shake it off by doing something, anything
- How do I quickly and efficiently learn a new language?
- When you study, what is your main distraction? How do you move past it and continue studying?
- What are some useful study tips you utilize?
- How are you staying motivated to do “deep work”?
- How long between study breaks and what do you do on study breaks?
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?