I study just a little. I find the easiest task on my to do list and complete it. Or I just read one page of what I'm supposed to be studying. A lot of times it's a sort of inertia that's making me feel unmotivated, so I just shake it off by doing something, anything
- How to make it habit to sit and write everyday?
- How do you remember to keep your habits up?
- What motivates you the most?
- What do I do if I don’t want to study something but a test is coming up in a few days?
- What is the best way to stop procrastinating, and just start on my work? Because I usually end up doing everything else there is to do before I start studying or homework.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?