Put your phone AWAY or if you need it in case, put it on do not disturb. Have water with you. Don’t study for 2hrs+ without a break. Make sure your workspace is clear!
You need a place where you can focus good on your work and make sure nobody will interrupt you. Than you should stay away from your phone. Maybe you could set a timer how long you want to study. Good Luck!
Put your gadget away from you if u don't use it to help u studying. Turn off your notifications, so u will be more focus. U could listen to some music if it helps you when you're studying.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?