I am struggling with that since I have so many commitments at the moment. If I design a specific time that I do it then it’s better.
I suggest going in to a quiet room (maybe your dining or somewhere there is no tv). I would also turn your phone off and any other devices that aren't being used for studying purposes and begin:)
Of course there are the obvious like putting your phone on silent, out of your sight, etc. What’s helped me though is to keep a kind of ‘to-do list’ for when I’m on a study break, where I’ll write all the stuff that keeps distracting me and popping into my head. Things like “remember to wish Jake a happy birthday” and “answer Leah on Snap”. So they’re all there when you let yourself go on your phone again once you’ve finished studying.
I personally like to put myself in a quite atmosphere, this app offers the ability to do your tasks with smooth music playing in the background, I tend to find that really relaxing which helps me focus. It provides me a sort of weird reassurance that somebody is watching and marking me, as if I’m apart of a test. I’ve improved a lot on my focus towards studying, and for that I am really thankful to this app!
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?