I want to keep my streak, so every morning one of the first things I do is drink a big glass of water.
It is also part of my afternoon routine, but not my night routine, I find I wake up in the middle of the night if I drink right before going to bed
When I wake up in the morning, I take 2 glasses of water first before I eat anything else. I then make sure not to eat any meal before taking 2 glasses of water.
This easily gives me the 8 I need for the day and time for my kidneys to rest at night.
On days that I work out. I take more than 8.
I've actually tried to cut out all beverages, including liquor. So I only drink water. On days that I feel like something sweet, I think about my purpose
My goal is three bottles’ worth of water (about 90oz). To make sure that I’m not short-changing myself by overestimating, I use the bottle even when I’m at restaurants. Further, if I’m at home and decide I want a cup of herbal tea, I will pour water from the bottle into my mug to heat, rather than getting some from the sink, so (again) I can track my intake via my water bottle.
The only thing I don’t have set up is a good counting system so that I know which refill I’m on. I’ve considered using rubber bands; if I put three near the top of the bottle so that whenever I refill it, I can just move one down near the bottom. Once all three are down there and the bottle is empty, I’ve hit my goal.
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?