- What exercise do you do daily?
- How can I improve for tomorrow?
- How can we ensure that we will finish everything on our to do list if something comes up?
- I eat healthy and heavy oatmeal breakfast everyday, but it is the same breakfast every single day. Should the breakfast be varied or is it safe to continue with the oatmeal?
- How many items should my to-do list contain? How often should I check the to-do: once or twice a day?
When I wake up in the morning, I take 2 glasses of water first before I eat anything else. I then make sure not to eat any meal before taking 2 glasses of water.
This easily gives me the 8 I need for the day and time for my kidneys to rest at night.
On days that I work out. I take more than 8.
My goal is three bottles’ worth of water (about 90oz). To make sure that I’m not short-changing myself by overestimating, I use the bottle even when I’m at restaurants. Further, if I’m at home and decide I want a cup of herbal tea, I will pour water from the bottle into my mug to heat, rather than getting some from the sink, so (again) I can track my intake via my water bottle.
The only thing I don’t have set up is a good counting system so that I know which refill I’m on. I’ve considered using rubber bands; if I put three near the top of the bottle so that whenever I refill it, I can just move one down near the bottom. Once all three are down there and the bottle is empty, I’ve hit my goal.
I want to keep my streak, so every morning one of the first things I do is drink a big glass of water.
It is also part of my afternoon routine, but not my night routine, I find I wake up in the middle of the night if I drink right before going to bed
I've actually tried to cut out all beverages, including liquor. So I only drink water. On days that I feel like something sweet, I think about my purpose
- How do you remember what you study?
- What’re you’re techniques for note taking?
- What is the best way to stop procrastinating, and just start on my work? Because I usually end up doing everything else there is to do before I start studying or homework.
- I struggle at focusing when reviewing terms and definitions. Do any of you have suggestions to help me study?
- Do you have any good tips for staying focused in school?
- How can I be productive in school with the internet at my fingertips?
- What are your pre-study habits that gets you amped up and moving?
- Yes. How do you maintain the discipline of studying daily as a working woman/wife/mother with respective demands to those other roles after work?
- What is your favorite book?
- When I am studying and my mind becomes tired after a while, concentrating becomes very difficult. How do you avoid the sleepiness that studying causes?