- What are other learning techniques?
- What are the best resources to learn about deep learning?
- I am trying to study for my exam which is three weeks from now. My mind signals me to study but somehow, I am lacking the action! I really need to buck up in this small period of time which I have and give my best in the exam. Any advice?
- How can we completely concentrate while studying?
- How can I study while I feel tired?
When I wake up in the morning, I take 2 glasses of water first before I eat anything else. I then make sure not to eat any meal before taking 2 glasses of water.
This easily gives me the 8 I need for the day and time for my kidneys to rest at night.
On days that I work out. I take more than 8.
My goal is three bottles’ worth of water (about 90oz). To make sure that I’m not short-changing myself by overestimating, I use the bottle even when I’m at restaurants. Further, if I’m at home and decide I want a cup of herbal tea, I will pour water from the bottle into my mug to heat, rather than getting some from the sink, so (again) I can track my intake via my water bottle.
The only thing I don’t have set up is a good counting system so that I know which refill I’m on. I’ve considered using rubber bands; if I put three near the top of the bottle so that whenever I refill it, I can just move one down near the bottom. Once all three are down there and the bottle is empty, I’ve hit my goal.
I want to keep my streak, so every morning one of the first things I do is drink a big glass of water.
It is also part of my afternoon routine, but not my night routine, I find I wake up in the middle of the night if I drink right before going to bed
I've actually tried to cut out all beverages, including liquor. So I only drink water. On days that I feel like something sweet, I think about my purpose
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?