I want to keep my streak, so every morning one of the first things I do is drink a big glass of water.
It is also part of my afternoon routine, but not my night routine, I find I wake up in the middle of the night if I drink right before going to bed
When I wake up in the morning, I take 2 glasses of water first before I eat anything else. I then make sure not to eat any meal before taking 2 glasses of water.
This easily gives me the 8 I need for the day and time for my kidneys to rest at night.
On days that I work out. I take more than 8.
I've actually tried to cut out all beverages, including liquor. So I only drink water. On days that I feel like something sweet, I think about my purpose
My goal is three bottles’ worth of water (about 90oz). To make sure that I’m not short-changing myself by overestimating, I use the bottle even when I’m at restaurants. Further, if I’m at home and decide I want a cup of herbal tea, I will pour water from the bottle into my mug to heat, rather than getting some from the sink, so (again) I can track my intake via my water bottle.
The only thing I don’t have set up is a good counting system so that I know which refill I’m on. I’ve considered using rubber bands; if I put three near the top of the bottle so that whenever I refill it, I can just move one down near the bottom. Once all three are down there and the bottle is empty, I’ve hit my goal.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad