Honestly for me it’s really hard to overcome them. I guess you should just try to motivate yourself by saying it will be easier if you just did it now and not later. If you have a test in three days you should begin studying so on the third day it’s just review. On the other hand, cramming all the info the night before is stressful and less effective. This is when regret creeps up an you wished you could have studies earlier.
- How to concentrate on study.
- What are you studying right now?
- How do you learn best?
- How much study in a day to be better
- Should I study in the morning or in the evening?
- What to do when get illness or unexpected things happen.
- How can i be more confident and fluent in english ?
- i would like to know how to note take better
- Any tricks on how to get up early when I don’t feel so good? I’m allergic and there are some mornings when I just can’t open my eyes so I do some meditation instead, but since it’s rly early I fall asleep. I could do some workout maybe, but it sucks. 🤗
- how do you make sure you don’t procrastinate and be productive? also, i’ve found myself working the best at night when everyone is asleep but that has caused me to stay up late each night and messed up my sleep schedule 🙁