I usually study at home, making for myself the best condition for study including light, music and a good mental state as well.
Whatever excites your spirit. Everyone is different ultimately. I've taught over the years and found it's all about stimulation and how someone interacts with the world. Some learn best by listening, some by doing, some by seeing an example, some by visualising, some by repetition. Ultimately try different methods until you find what feels natural to you.
- Which are good motivational books?
- What are some good memorizing tools you use when studying?
- What’s the best way to learn a new language?
- Are there any supplements to help you focus that you would recommend?
- How much should you study in a day?
- How do you stay focused when you’re studying?
- How do you study?
- How do you adjust your environment to make it more conducive to learning?
- How can I learn math easily?
- Any tips to increase productivity and concentration when studying?