Set SMART goals: (S) specific, (M) measurable, (A) attainable, (R) realistic, (T) timebound.
The key is to establish the right rewards within the most effective time boundary.
You want to feel incentivized to stick with activities necessary to meet a goal.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?