- Studying later in life must have mixed results. I’d like to hear how much can be achieved after 50 years of age through genuine study.
- What’re you’re techniques for note taking?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How do you prevent verbal assault s from people on different paths from influencing your mood?
- Yes , how I can maximize my reading time and control my waste time?
Set SMART goals: (S) specific, (M) measurable, (A) attainable, (R) realistic, (T) timebound.
The key is to establish the right rewards within the most effective time boundary.
You want to feel incentivized to stick with activities necessary to meet a goal.
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library