That is an excellent question. This is something that I am very bad at myself, with which I have struggled and still do. I put the app on my home screen so I can easily see it and remember that it is there. I also tap on it throughout the day just to check the app and make sure that I am up to the minute on my habits. That works fairly well for me and maybe it could help you too.
- How do you study more in less time?
- How are you staying motivated to do “deep work”?
- What are some good tips for studying for exams?
- How to make it habit to sit and write everyday?
- I find I study obsessively. I love the work! I was just wondering how to not let it take over every aspect of your life?
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?