Rose Marie A.
That is an excellent question. This is something that I am very bad at myself, with which I have struggled and still do. I put the app on my home screen so I can easily see it and remember that it is there. I also tap on it throughout the day just to check the app and make sure that I am up to the minute on my habits. That works fairly well for me and maybe it could help you too.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?