Rose Marie A.
That is an excellent question. This is something that I am very bad at myself, with which I have struggled and still do. I put the app on my home screen so I can easily see it and remember that it is there. I also tap on it throughout the day just to check the app and make sure that I am up to the minute on my habits. That works fairly well for me and maybe it could help you too.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?