That would be the medical field, which is also the one I chose for my future career. I am fascinated by history too, expecially anything covering the middle age period
I want to improve myself in different fields such as memory, language, problem solving and other mind exercises. In addition learning something new through e-course will do help my learning curve.
Psychology for sure. I love learning about our brains and how we interact with our world and it’s so fascinating how we can learn absolutely anything with just a little effort
It changes for me depending on what I'm currently interested in. Try finding some inspiration from a movie you saw or something you've read recently. Maybe it's a historical event you would like to learn more about. Or it could be another country or culture you may want to learn more about. If your curious about something going on in the weather, you could study up on your natural sciences. Hope this helps!
- How to concentrate on study.
- What are you studying right now?
- How do you learn best?
- How much study in a day to be better
- Should I study in the morning or in the evening?
- What to do when get illness or unexpected things happen.
- How can i be more confident and fluent in english ?
- i would like to know how to note take better
- Any tricks on how to get up early when I don’t feel so good? I’m allergic and there are some mornings when I just can’t open my eyes so I do some meditation instead, but since it’s rly early I fall asleep. I could do some workout maybe, but it sucks. 🤗
- how do you make sure you don’t procrastinate and be productive? also, i’ve found myself working the best at night when everyone is asleep but that has caused me to stay up late each night and messed up my sleep schedule 🙁