Psychology for sure. I love learning about our brains and how we interact with our world and it’s so fascinating how we can learn absolutely anything with just a little effort
It changes for me depending on what I'm currently interested in. Try finding some inspiration from a movie you saw or something you've read recently. Maybe it's a historical event you would like to learn more about. Or it could be another country or culture you may want to learn more about. If your curious about something going on in the weather, you could study up on your natural sciences. Hope this helps!
That would be the medical field, which is also the one I chose for my future career. I am fascinated by history too, expecially anything covering the middle age period
I want to improve myself in different fields such as memory, language, problem solving and other mind exercises. In addition learning something new through e-course will do help my learning curve.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?