Friday 10:00am to 1:15pm
Tuesday 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturday 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Sunday 4:00pm to 9:30pm
Also gather news on all social and multimedia during the course of the day
At night a few reflections of how the day and what lesson learnt and improvements to be made.
I recommend that you pinpoint when you’re consentration is at its best and make it from there. Everyone is different 🤷♀️
- How to concentrate on study.
- What are you studying right now?
- How do you learn best?
- How much study in a day to be better
- Should I study in the morning or in the evening?
- What to do when get illness or unexpected things happen.
- How can i be more confident and fluent in english ?
- i would like to know how to note take better
- Any tricks on how to get up early when I don’t feel so good? I’m allergic and there are some mornings when I just can’t open my eyes so I do some meditation instead, but since it’s rly early I fall asleep. I could do some workout maybe, but it sucks. 🤗
- how do you make sure you don’t procrastinate and be productive? also, i’ve found myself working the best at night when everyone is asleep but that has caused me to stay up late each night and messed up my sleep schedule 🙁