No, I usually do not keep reading a book if I'm not into it. I spend quiet a bit if time obsessing over finding the right book to read.
Study and learning is the most important thing possible to achieve in a person's life, sometimes he continued to read a book I do not want to read because I have to finish it useful, before entering the book What to do Look for this book a lot and read people's opinions about it and is worth reading or not and then I start reading
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?