I focus on the process. Aka I force myself to have a certain number of short sessions of intense work daily. And in between the sessions I’m having short periods of space for the things I love or for getting some reward.
- How do you stay awake during a long study time?
- How do you balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How do you celebrate without food? Enjoying sweets or snacks makes me fat.
- How do I identify the optimal steps to learning something new?
- What are your study techniques? How do you study good or well enough for a test, exam etc.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?