How to learn languages is very easy, first choose the language you want to learn. You can learn through the dictionary and application assistance, if you want to have good pronunciation and hearing You can watch movies that use the language you are learning. So, learning languages becomes easier and more fun
The tips for learning a language, are reading it out loud. You need to be around others that speak that language and have the same like manner.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad