I am kinda introverted, so usually I do not share my new knowledge with anyone. Besides none of my friends are interested in Korean or programming
- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
- What are some useful study tips you utilize?
- Yes , how I can maximize my reading time and control my waste time?
- I’m so lazy, I can’t seem to motivate myself to study without watching Netflix and YouTube. What can I do?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you stay motivated and focused on studying when you just don’t feel like it?
- What makes you more faithful to this program and changing your habits?
- What are some ways to not procrastinate?
- How do you balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired?
- It’s difficult to me study at the same time every day, any advice?
- Is there an app you would recommend to grow your general knowledge?
- What are you learning and studying about?
- How do you motivate yourself to study/learn every day?