Keep a journal next to your bed and right before going to sleep write a journal entry with today's date. Write anything, how your day was or how you are feeling out what's on your mind. This is the place to empty your mind onto paper. Remember that the journal is only for you so you can write exactly what's on your mind without censoring it. Just write even just a few sentences are enough. At the end of the entry write to do and as a list of things you plan to do tomorrow. Personal things not work although it could be work. Examples are workout, learn, draw something, food laundry. Small easily doable tasks, but it could be anything Even kiss somebody. Be sure to have the absolute intent to do what you write down. Writing it down is committing to it. You hold yourself responsible by making a check or x next to each item before writing the next journal entry. You don't have to write each day although the days you don't feel like it you likely need it the most. Sometimes they will be short and sometimes really long. Everything is fine. You are only doing this for yourself. 🥰
- What stretches best relieve shoulder/neck tightness?
- Which muscles do I need to stretch to improve folding, head-to-knee, and seated fold?
- What stretches would you reccomend in the evening, before bed?
- I feel like I do better without breakfast. When I eat breakfast, I want to eat all day long. Does any one else feel this way?
- Does eating on the go count?
I have ended up having 2 spiral notebooks- a “regular size” one I keep at home and then a small hand held spiral nb I keep in my car and I have pens easily available in both places. I keep everything as easily available as possible to be able to write, even just a few lines each day, sometimes even twice a day.
- How can I keep motivated?
- Do you know any apps that deliver headlines of the most important topics around the world?
- What are some best time management tools?
- Studying later in life must have mixed results. I’d like to hear how much can be achieved after 50 years of age through genuine study.
- How do I learn and retain information more effectively?
- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
- How do you study when you don’t feel motivated?
- What are some useful study tips you utilize?
- How can I be more motivated to study?
- How do you focus best?