Keep a journal next to your bed and right before going to sleep write a journal entry with today's date. Write anything, how your day was or how you are feeling out what's on your mind. This is the place to empty your mind onto paper. Remember that the journal is only for you so you can write exactly what's on your mind without censoring it. Just write even just a few sentences are enough. At the end of the entry write to do and as a list of things you plan to do tomorrow. Personal things not work although it could be work. Examples are workout, learn, draw something, food laundry. Small easily doable tasks, but it could be anything Even kiss somebody. Be sure to have the absolute intent to do what you write down. Writing it down is committing to it. You hold yourself responsible by making a check or x next to each item before writing the next journal entry. You don't have to write each day although the days you don't feel like it you likely need it the most. Sometimes they will be short and sometimes really long. Everything is fine. You are only doing this for yourself. 🥰
- What is the best thing about getting up early for a healthy breakfast? Do you do other enjoyable things in the morning before breakfast? I mean, rushing it makes it less enjoyable, so if you have time, what do you do?
- How many hours of deep work can a person do?
- Did you eat breakfast before Fabulous?
- Do you feel any kind of discomfort while meditating?
- Should you brush and rinse with mouthwash before or after flossing?
I have ended up having 2 spiral notebooks- a “regular size” one I keep at home and then a small hand held spiral nb I keep in my car and I have pens easily available in both places. I keep everything as easily available as possible to be able to write, even just a few lines each day, sometimes even twice a day.
- How do you motivate yourself to study/learn every day?
- I would like to know how you manage to do the evening routine even if you’re absolutely knackered.
- How do you find people to share your curiosity and discoveries with as you learn? When I come across something fascinating, I want to share it, but most of my friends aren’t really into physics (or metaphysics), and I don’t want to bore them.
- How can I stay focused on studying without getting distracted?
- How do you integrate learning a new language into your day to day schedule?
- What are some good study techniques for someone who is struggling with depression and with that, lack of motivation and the need for extra sleep! Thank you!
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catch up on things.
- How do you keep yourself on-task? I’m so easily distracted.
- How do you study more in less time?
- How many days per week do you study? How much would you say is enough?