Keep a journal next to your bed and right before going to sleep write a journal entry with today's date. Write anything, how your day was or how you are feeling out what's on your mind. This is the place to empty your mind onto paper. Remember that the journal is only for you so you can write exactly what's on your mind without censoring it. Just write even just a few sentences are enough. At the end of the entry write to do and as a list of things you plan to do tomorrow. Personal things not work although it could be work. Examples are workout, learn, draw something, food laundry. Small easily doable tasks, but it could be anything Even kiss somebody. Be sure to have the absolute intent to do what you write down. Writing it down is committing to it. You hold yourself responsible by making a check or x next to each item before writing the next journal entry. You don't have to write each day although the days you don't feel like it you likely need it the most. Sometimes they will be short and sometimes really long. Everything is fine. You are only doing this for yourself. 🥰
I have ended up having 2 spiral notebooks- a “regular size” one I keep at home and then a small hand held spiral nb I keep in my car and I have pens easily available in both places. I keep everything as easily available as possible to be able to write, even just a few lines each day, sometimes even twice a day.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?