When I read, I make sure that I’m really in the mood to read and not just doing it to check a box. Get comfortable and try to find a place that’s quiet/without distractions. Put your phone out of sight and just start reading until your mind sinks into the world of the book. If you need to read slower to comprehend it better, that’s totally ok. As for note-taking, write your notes in a way that would make sense to you if you went back and read them later, don’t make it too messy or vague. But don’t write down full sentences if you don’t have the time. Also, writing with dark blue ink allegedly helps you retain more information.
- How do you get yourself to stop procrastinating when you have no energy or motivation to complete any tasks?
- What should I do when I lose track of time? Such as when I set my goals I always tend to snooze them because of my busy schedule and I really want to complete them.
- How can you resist looking at your smartphone?
- Any tips for how to focus better while studying?
- How do u concentrate on study? Also what’s good way to revise?
- How do you make reading a boring and hard to understand book fun and something you want to do, or at least not a chore? And how do you retain the information and focus on such a book?
- Sometimes I like to study or do school work whilst the TV is on. Can this be part of my learn habit or should I try to brake this habit? I do this mostly when I am not reading alot. I do this whilst I am making a draft of something. Setting up an essay without the text, the chapters and such.
- Tips for ADHD? It takes me roughly 3 hours to get one class assignment done
- I’m easily distracted between papers while writing my research thesis This consumes a lot of time and effort and really frustrates me What can I do?
- What do you do to remeber content?