When I read, I make sure that I’m really in the mood to read and not just doing it to check a box. Get comfortable and try to find a place that’s quiet/without distractions. Put your phone out of sight and just start reading until your mind sinks into the world of the book. If you need to read slower to comprehend it better, that’s totally ok. As for note-taking, write your notes in a way that would make sense to you if you went back and read them later, don’t make it too messy or vague. But don’t write down full sentences if you don’t have the time. Also, writing with dark blue ink allegedly helps you retain more information.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad