The only way for me personally to focus on something for a longer period of time is to have a strong goal , something i really need to get to , and then I attach that to my emotions, in a sense I use manipulation techniques to trick myself for good.
- How do you train to get better at the skill of learning? Any tips/techniques that work for you?
- I’m so lazy, I can’t seem to motivate myself to study without watching Netflix and YouTube. What can I do?
- What is the best way to stop procrastinating, and just start on my work? Because I usually end up doing everything else there is to do before I start studying or homework.
- How do you drink water every day?
- How do I stay motivated while completing my journey?
Vera De souza
I usually prefer to work in short intervals of 25 minutes each. I then follow it up with a 5 minutes break. This helps me to focus better. This is known as the Pomodoro technique.
I make sure I’m alone in my office or a private area.. play some load background music, without lyrics.. then I put my stopwatch on 20min timers.. each 20mins I get up, walk around get some water or coffee and continue.. most times I’m in a flow state and just snooze the 20min timer.. but knowing that I can take a break in 20misn gives me satisfaction
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?