Asdr Bal Z.
The only way for me personally to focus on something for a longer period of time is to have a strong goal , something i really need to get to , and then I attach that to my emotions, in a sense I use manipulation techniques to trick myself for good.
I make sure I’m alone in my office or a private area.. play some load background music, without lyrics.. then I put my stopwatch on 20min timers.. each 20mins I get up, walk around get some water or coffee and continue.. most times I’m in a flow state and just snooze the 20min timer.. but knowing that I can take a break in 20misn gives me satisfaction
I usually prefer to work in short intervals of 25 minutes each. I then follow it up with a 5 minutes break. This helps me to focus better. This is known as the Pomodoro technique.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?