Mine is myself, it may sound selfish but I just got out of a toxic relationship and I needed something to help me get over everything.
That's not a silly why. Mine is to help cope with my illnesses and to enable me to do stuff that I thought were now ruled out. Like building this future me who has a smile on her face and is achieving all her dreams which seems so silly at the moment given the circumstances. And to thank everyone for supporting me unconditionally. So those are my whys. And so I don't let little me who imagined absolutely no ceilings down. To prove that I can and that I'm a great person even when it doesn't feel like it.
Your answer is not at at all silly for part of mine is my cat. I long to be healthy so that I can take care of him again. And I long to be healthy and work on developing consistent habits so I can care for my family and bring something good and powerful into this world.
I have chronic migraine. I work very hard at maintaining a positive attitude and having a good life in spite of my illness. Fabulous gets me up and going in the morning and helps me to keep on track to achieve as normal a life as possible.
The other driving force are my grandchildren. I want to keep active and healthy so I can have them in my life until I hit 100!
The vision of future me. Where I’m healthy, mentally okay and successful in my career and relationships. Where I’ve not just visited the world, but actually LIVED.
My why is that i want to live a energized life in wellnes. My body is my tempel and mind my driver and, my spirit and soul my connection.
A desire to change my current situation. I fed up with my complaints and have to do something about them. Plus, I want to be able to enjoy my time with my family and have a productive career. I want to be the optimistic auntie and the happy mom.
Hans jürgen Dewald
I am Muslim a, this may seem so .., I don't know, people don't like to speak religious , but my why is Allah, I've never liked people, I've never been into life or concepts of happiness that media and others around me surround them selves with, but getting closer to Allah means that I should have more control upon my self, both religiously and lively… Getting closer made me stronger.
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.
- How long can you learn by yourself without getting distracted?
- If I had learned something new in the day would it count as the Learn & Study habit?
- What is the best tool you have learned for anxiety eating?
- What books do you recommend?
- What are you learning and studying?
- how do you make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still being responsible?
- How can you REALLY block distractions? Sometimes, when the answer doesn’t come, I start thinking about that new song that came out today so I search it on YT, then I find another funny video, and so on…
- What are some good tips for studying for exams?