Mine is myself, it may sound selfish but I just got out of a toxic relationship and I needed something to help me get over everything.
- How do I quickly and efficiently learn a new language?
- How do you maximize efficiency while working?
- How do you manage panic attacks when you’re running late or when you just don’t understand something?
- How do you develop self-discipline?
- Hmm guys do you know how to focuss for a long time? thank you!
That's not a silly why. Mine is to help cope with my illnesses and to enable me to do stuff that I thought were now ruled out. Like building this future me who has a smile on her face and is achieving all her dreams which seems so silly at the moment given the circumstances. And to thank everyone for supporting me unconditionally. So those are my whys. And so I don't let little me who imagined absolutely no ceilings down. To prove that I can and that I'm a great person even when it doesn't feel like it.
Your answer is not at at all silly for part of mine is my cat. I long to be healthy so that I can take care of him again. And I long to be healthy and work on developing consistent habits so I can care for my family and bring something good and powerful into this world.
I have chronic migraine. I work very hard at maintaining a positive attitude and having a good life in spite of my illness. Fabulous gets me up and going in the morning and helps me to keep on track to achieve as normal a life as possible.
The other driving force are my grandchildren. I want to keep active and healthy so I can have them in my life until I hit 100!
The vision of future me. Where I’m healthy, mentally okay and successful in my career and relationships. Where I’ve not just visited the world, but actually LIVED.
My why is that i want to live a energized life in wellnes. My body is my tempel and mind my driver and, my spirit and soul my connection.
A desire to change my current situation. I fed up with my complaints and have to do something about them. Plus, I want to be able to enjoy my time with my family and have a productive career. I want to be the optimistic auntie and the happy mom.
Hans jürgen Dewald
I am Muslim a, this may seem so .., I don't know, people don't like to speak religious , but my why is Allah, I've never liked people, I've never been into life or concepts of happiness that media and others around me surround them selves with, but getting closer to Allah means that I should have more control upon my self, both religiously and lively… Getting closer made me stronger.
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catchup on things.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?