Any time I need to study, learn a new skill, or amp up a skill I have, I always start with writing my intentions in my journal, followed by 10 minutes of meditation. This helps me in getting my head straight, resetting and preparing myself to be mindful in preparation no for what I’m about to learn.
- Yes! What do you think about studying and learning? Do you keep reading a book even if you don’t feel like doing so? And before getting into the book what do you do?
- How do you integrate learning a new language into your day to day schedule?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you motivate yourself to study?
- How can I overcome my laziness??? Please give some tips! :))
Having a peer/accountability partner with a similar wavelength/set of interests gets me excited. Then to make sure I actually get moving, I set mini deadlines. Doing a vision board/life assessment and setting short term and long term goals helps too 🙂
For me personally, that one’s easy. I am naturally curious and have slowed down as I get older and life gets busier, but for most of my life I have read an average of two books a week in addition to that that scholastics required. I have been blessed to be a part of research proposals and skilled in my profession. The problem I have ran into here is not getting caught up in every little thing that catches my interest. I struggle pulling myself away from learning everything about everything. It can trip me up On maintaining timeliness with everything else and then I start writing about it. But, having said that, I have never regretted learning. It has added measure beyond measure in a wonderful life that I can’t believe I actually had the opportunity to live out. And still do though MS has brought more limitations. How great to have crossed opportunity while young and to keep saying yes. It’s made all the difference so never be afraid to give it your best for life comes but once and then it’s gone and oh what a beautiful ride it is. To truly enjoy, you must be willing to be curious and adventurous and explore. Fear has no place in a life well lived though we all see it in our neighborhood. Never answer the door to it. My goal now is to die living and not live dying. A beautiful beautiful life. 🙂
I would say try to study during the day when you have amped up energy. Most of the people like to read early in morning but everyone is different.
I'm trying to find out it with Faboulous. I often use my vitamins magnesium, vitamin C, I think positive itc. stretch a little but for me usually it's not enough. I need to be more motivated.
I make myself a cup of coffee. It's kind of a reflection or a residue of calmness and joy for me. Helps me clear my mind, turn the world off when needed, and focus; with a free spirit.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?