I usually try to do the pomodoro tecnique, 25 mins of study, 5 mins rest. Between your breaks you can have some hot salsa by your side or do some stretching, sit ups, some thing to get you going. Hope this helps. I wish you the best in your studies.
I try to study in 15-20 minute intervals. Stand up, walk around. Think about what I read or listened to. Mostly, if I embrace what I am learning, with passion, fatigue takes much longer to surface.
I take a break, eat an apple or a banana, and some almonds. And by break I don’t mean looking at my phone, I mean going outside and take some fresh air for 5/10 minutes.
When I’m studying or learning something new, I take the time to process and comprehend what it is before I move on to something else. Repetition is the key so Ill simply ponder and reiterate what I’m learning in different ways so that I gain understanding.
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?