I take a break, eat an apple or a banana, and some almonds. And by break I don’t mean looking at my phone, I mean going outside and take some fresh air for 5/10 minutes.
- I’m trying to eat a great breakfast every day, but sometimes it’s so hard to choose what to eat. Can you give me advice on a healthy but quick breakfast? I’m studying at university and I don’t have enough time in the morning.
- Do you have any good tips for staying focused in school?
- How do you stablish the best moment to do it?
- What are the most difficult and useful things people have to learn in their 20s?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
I try to study in 15-20 minute intervals. Stand up, walk around. Think about what I read or listened to. Mostly, if I embrace what I am learning, with passion, fatigue takes much longer to surface.
I usually try to do the pomodoro tecnique, 25 mins of study, 5 mins rest. Between your breaks you can have some hot salsa by your side or do some stretching, sit ups, some thing to get you going. Hope this helps. I wish you the best in your studies.
When I’m studying or learning something new, I take the time to process and comprehend what it is before I move on to something else. Repetition is the key so Ill simply ponder and reiterate what I’m learning in different ways so that I gain understanding.
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library