I take a break, eat an apple or a banana, and some almonds. And by break I don’t mean looking at my phone, I mean going outside and take some fresh air for 5/10 minutes.
- Is it better to learn and study from a book, another person, or by practical application?
- How do you study numbers? (Finance) when it is really boring.
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- What are some things I can learn
- How do you study when your laziness attacks you?
I try to study in 15-20 minute intervals. Stand up, walk around. Think about what I read or listened to. Mostly, if I embrace what I am learning, with passion, fatigue takes much longer to surface.
I usually try to do the pomodoro tecnique, 25 mins of study, 5 mins rest. Between your breaks you can have some hot salsa by your side or do some stretching, sit ups, some thing to get you going. Hope this helps. I wish you the best in your studies.
When I’m studying or learning something new, I take the time to process and comprehend what it is before I move on to something else. Repetition is the key so Ill simply ponder and reiterate what I’m learning in different ways so that I gain understanding.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?