I take a break, eat an apple or a banana, and some almonds. And by break I don’t mean looking at my phone, I mean going outside and take some fresh air for 5/10 minutes.
- What are good times to meditate. When your happy, sad, lonely, exited. Because I dot know when I should. I was really angry and I meditated. But it felt different from when in calmer or happier. So I don’t know when I should or shouldn’t
- How can I make a consistent habit when outside forces interfere with my morning ritual?
- How do you prevent other stuff from taking over your deep work time?
- How do you overcome the bad habit of sucking your own lips?
- How do you stay motivated to do deep work when you feel inspired to do something else, or are not sure your deep work session will be productive?
I try to study in 15-20 minute intervals. Stand up, walk around. Think about what I read or listened to. Mostly, if I embrace what I am learning, with passion, fatigue takes much longer to surface.
I usually try to do the pomodoro tecnique, 25 mins of study, 5 mins rest. Between your breaks you can have some hot salsa by your side or do some stretching, sit ups, some thing to get you going. Hope this helps. I wish you the best in your studies.
When I’m studying or learning something new, I take the time to process and comprehend what it is before I move on to something else. Repetition is the key so Ill simply ponder and reiterate what I’m learning in different ways so that I gain understanding.
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- What are you learning?
- How do you study numbers (Finance) when it is really boring?
- How do you remember what you study?
- What’re you’re techniques for note taking?
- What is the best way to stop procrastinating, and just start on my work? Because I usually end up doing everything else there is to do before I start studying or homework.
- I struggle at focusing when reviewing terms and definitions. Do any of you have suggestions to help me study?
- Do you have any good tips for staying focused in school?
- How can I be productive in school with the internet at my fingertips?
- What are your pre-study habits that gets you amped up and moving?