L Andre E.
I make prioritized to do lists at the beginning of my work day. Things that are prioritized and #1 have to be completed first be before move on to other ideas.
I struggle with this exact issue and what I found works for me was adding the One Big thing habit to my routine and setting aside a decent amount of time 30-60min and training using that time to focus solely on that task with no distractions, sometimes having a time limit and knowing theres an end in sight help me to stay focus where as if I try and focus on one thing for 'as long as it takes' I find my mind and thoughts and focus wander for sure!
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad