L Andre E.
I make prioritized to do lists at the beginning of my work day. Things that are prioritized and #1 have to be completed first be before move on to other ideas.
I struggle with this exact issue and what I found works for me was adding the One Big thing habit to my routine and setting aside a decent amount of time 30-60min and training using that time to focus solely on that task with no distractions, sometimes having a time limit and knowing theres an end in sight help me to stay focus where as if I try and focus on one thing for 'as long as it takes' I find my mind and thoughts and focus wander for sure!
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?