I always have my notebook beside me when I study, because I need to write down thing I read. I take notes about key concept, quotes and relationships between phrases and paragraphs (link them with arrows) 😊
I put my phone on airplane mode so I won’t get distracted, use an ‘orange’ light lamp to force my brain into thinking happy thoughts and always make sure to clean up my room before studying, because I actually use my bed as a desk when I study.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?