Choose your favourite subject. Discover new boundaries from your most favourite part of it. Just search for it or sit in the library. Knowing extra is never bad. Thank you 🙂
- How much do you floss? Why?
- What type of exercise do people engage in to for within a busy schedule?
- When you meditate do you focus purely on your breathing or are you trying to be aware of the present moment?
- Do you find it easy to interweave your rituals in to the rest of your everyday family life?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your to-do list?
I take advantage of my local library, both going in to the building to choose physical books, and browsing through their online caralog to pick ebooks or audiobooks. This way, I come across so many books outside my usual interests, or even outside my comfort zone. I schedule my Learn and Study habit to coincide with my mid-morning coffee break; and even though I only read for ten to twenty minutes, I enrich my life so much through what I've learned! So far, I've read books like "Hidden Figures" and "Rocket Girls," the history of women "computers" in the space program; books on art and creativity ("Expressive Flower Painting" by Lynn Whipple); books about presidents ("Theodore Rex" for one) and the head ushers of the White House ("Upstairs at the White House"); cookbooks ("You've Got It Made," "Mastering the Art of French Cooking") and even a book about writing a cookbook ("As Always, Julia")! In short: I just dive into the library or a bookstore, and look for something I'm interested in, or something I know nothing about, and commit to spending ten minutes a day learning about it. It's an awesome habit, and I love it!
- How do you keep yourself on-task? I’m so easily distracted.
- How do you study more in less time?
- How do I stop myself from watching pornography?
- How many days per week do you study? How much would you say is enough?
- Yes! What do you think about studying and learning? Do you keep reading a book even if you don’t feel like doing so? And before getting into the book what do you do?
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
- How can I memorise things more effiecently?
- How do you motivate yourselves to work/study if you don’t at all like the topic and if it’s not too urgent?
- I have trouble with waking up early for religious reasons and staying awake, I always wake up sleepy how can I fix this?? How can I make a habit??
- What is the best way to learn?