Choose your favourite subject. Discover new boundaries from your most favourite part of it. Just search for it or sit in the library. Knowing extra is never bad. Thank you 🙂
- How do you maximize efficiency while working?
- How do you prevent verbal assaults from people on different paths from influencing your mood?
- Yes! What do you think about studying and learning? Do you keep reading a book even if you don’t feel like doing so? And before getting into the book what do you do?
- How can I keep motivated?
- Do you have a study treat that helps make the time at your desk more enjoyable? Mine is Turkish apple tea 🍵
I take advantage of my local library, both going in to the building to choose physical books, and browsing through their online caralog to pick ebooks or audiobooks. This way, I come across so many books outside my usual interests, or even outside my comfort zone. I schedule my Learn and Study habit to coincide with my mid-morning coffee break; and even though I only read for ten to twenty minutes, I enrich my life so much through what I've learned! So far, I've read books like "Hidden Figures" and "Rocket Girls," the history of women "computers" in the space program; books on art and creativity ("Expressive Flower Painting" by Lynn Whipple); books about presidents ("Theodore Rex" for one) and the head ushers of the White House ("Upstairs at the White House"); cookbooks ("You've Got It Made," "Mastering the Art of French Cooking") and even a book about writing a cookbook ("As Always, Julia")! In short: I just dive into the library or a bookstore, and look for something I'm interested in, or something I know nothing about, and commit to spending ten minutes a day learning about it. It's an awesome habit, and I love it!
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library