I have learned to manage the anxiety eating by drinking water, keeping myself hydrated and relaxed. Exercising is also a good tool to handle it. Mostly the anxieties eatings come from spending a lot of time procasting or worries. A good bath can relax you. The central idea is to keep your mind occupied or relaxed.
One tool i have learned is surround myself with something i like instead of getting anxious. i surround myself with things such as talking to friends or family and listening to music or watch my favorite tv show
You need to focus on what are you doing and eating. Eat small pieces of food and chew well everything. And remember that when you are eating, no TVs, no cellphones, … And if you have meals in your house, it’s important to be with the family it moments like that and to talk about your day for them or whatever you want.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad