You need to focus on what are you doing and eating. Eat small pieces of food and chew well everything. And remember that when you are eating, no TVs, no cellphones, … And if you have meals in your house, it’s important to be with the family it moments like that and to talk about your day for them or whatever you want.
- How do you hold yourself accountable for your actions?
- I have trouble with waking up early for religious reasons and staying awake, I always wake up sleepy how can I fix this?? How can I make a habit??
- What are you learning?
- What are the most difficult and useful things people have to learn in their 20s?
- How do you find people to share your curiosity and discoveries with as you learn? When I come across something fascinating, I want to share it, but most of my friends aren’t really into physics (or metaphysics), and I don’t want to bore them.
I have learned to manage the anxiety eating by drinking water, keeping myself hydrated and relaxed. Exercising is also a good tool to handle it. Mostly the anxieties eatings come from spending a lot of time procasting or worries. A good bath can relax you. The central idea is to keep your mind occupied or relaxed.
One tool i have learned is surround myself with something i like instead of getting anxious. i surround myself with things such as talking to friends or family and listening to music or watch my favorite tv show
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.