You need to focus on what are you doing and eating. Eat small pieces of food and chew well everything. And remember that when you are eating, no TVs, no cellphones, … And if you have meals in your house, it’s important to be with the family it moments like that and to talk about your day for them or whatever you want.
- How can I study for 10+ hours a day?
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- Can you concentrate without a break for over three hours?
- I’m trying to eat a great breakfast every day, but sometimes it’s so hard to choose what to eat. Can you give me advice on a healthy but quick breakfast? I’m studying at university and I don’t have enough time in the morning.
- How do you remember to keep your habits up?
I have learned to manage the anxiety eating by drinking water, keeping myself hydrated and relaxed. Exercising is also a good tool to handle it. Mostly the anxieties eatings come from spending a lot of time procasting or worries. A good bath can relax you. The central idea is to keep your mind occupied or relaxed.
One tool i have learned is surround myself with something i like instead of getting anxious. i surround myself with things such as talking to friends or family and listening to music or watch my favorite tv show
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library