I have learned to manage the anxiety eating by drinking water, keeping myself hydrated and relaxed. Exercising is also a good tool to handle it. Mostly the anxieties eatings come from spending a lot of time procasting or worries. A good bath can relax you. The central idea is to keep your mind occupied or relaxed.
One tool i have learned is surround myself with something i like instead of getting anxious. i surround myself with things such as talking to friends or family and listening to music or watch my favorite tv show
You need to focus on what are you doing and eating. Eat small pieces of food and chew well everything. And remember that when you are eating, no TVs, no cellphones, … And if you have meals in your house, it’s important to be with the family it moments like that and to talk about your day for them or whatever you want.
- How do you get yourself to stop procrastinating when you have no energy or motivation to complete any tasks?
- What should I do when I lose track of time? Such as when I set my goals I always tend to snooze them because of my busy schedule and I really want to complete them.
- How can you resist looking at your smartphone?
- Any tips for how to focus better while studying?
- How do u concentrate on study? Also what’s good way to revise?
- How do you make reading a boring and hard to understand book fun and something you want to do, or at least not a chore? And how do you retain the information and focus on such a book?
- Sometimes I like to study or do school work whilst the TV is on. Can this be part of my learn habit or should I try to brake this habit? I do this mostly when I am not reading alot. I do this whilst I am making a draft of something. Setting up an essay without the text, the chapters and such.
- Tips for ADHD? It takes me roughly 3 hours to get one class assignment done
- I’m easily distracted between papers while writing my research thesis This consumes a lot of time and effort and really frustrates me What can I do?
- What do you do to remeber content?