Nguy N Z.
Studying while listening to Lofi is the best way ! I usually clear out all the distractions on my desk , turn on Lofi playlists on Youtube and get to work ! Taking a break every 45 minutes can enhance your memory too
The first thing to do for you to have the best way to study is to find your comfortable, quiet and peaceful place to study. For me, it's really important to find a place where you can concentrate and focus on what you are going to study for. No to Distractions! Please Don't get distracted by anything. And if you're not comfortable in studying in a really quiet place, you can play some music that matches your interests or some classic and relaxing musics for you to concentrate and be more comfortable to study
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?
- How to improve on Effective concentration to understand what is being read.