Nguy N Z.
Studying while listening to Lofi is the best way ! I usually clear out all the distractions on my desk , turn on Lofi playlists on Youtube and get to work ! Taking a break every 45 minutes can enhance your memory too
The first thing to do for you to have the best way to study is to find your comfortable, quiet and peaceful place to study. For me, it's really important to find a place where you can concentrate and focus on what you are going to study for. No to Distractions! Please Don't get distracted by anything. And if you're not comfortable in studying in a really quiet place, you can play some music that matches your interests or some classic and relaxing musics for you to concentrate and be more comfortable to study
Read it 2 times, and imagine pics of the happenings. It can be any subject ( not math and chem). Then, with the help of pics u just tell what is happening in your head.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad