What I've found helpful to learn faster is to get a diffuser and have it on a nice scent helps me focused. Keep away devices, and distractions, but take short brakes. Try to get the hard stuff done first. I know the pain your feeling on a night before the test. I know I try to Google this in hope I find anything, but I never do. Hope this helped, Love You, Soph😘
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?