What I've found helpful to learn faster is to get a diffuser and have it on a nice scent helps me focused. Keep away devices, and distractions, but take short brakes. Try to get the hard stuff done first. I know the pain your feeling on a night before the test. I know I try to Google this in hope I find anything, but I never do. Hope this helped, Love You, Soph😘
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?