No matter how much you think other people's work are impeccably written, there are certain stories, thoughts or inspirations that only you can give to your readers. Focus on providing value and when self-doubt creeps up again remember that you're doing yourself a disservice if you succumb to those doubts, as well as those people who need your light.
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library