- I can’t seem to find something to study, or learn about once I finish my work. I want to learn, but I can’t find anything to learn about. Can anyone offer suggestions?
- What do you think is the best way to fight against the feeling of giving up one goal when this feeling comes?
- How do you study when your laziness attacks you?
- What are you learning? 🙂
- Besides reading, how do you utilize the learn and study habit?
No matter how much you think other people's work are impeccably written, there are certain stories, thoughts or inspirations that only you can give to your readers. Focus on providing value and when self-doubt creeps up again remember that you're doing yourself a disservice if you succumb to those doubts, as well as those people who need your light.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?