Working out helps a ton. I usually go for a run or take a shower. That helps, also eat a big healthy breakfast. Even if you’re not hungry. You’ve fasted all night and you produce cortisol as soon as you wake up. If you don’t eat then your insulin levels shoot up and take your blood sugar level down for the rest of the day. Breakfast is very important! Good luck!
Remember how good you will feel and looking good the whole day inspiring others. When people say you look good and relax you have an answer
In that case, I recommend you to see an allergist. So that you can properly work with this. I usually sleep earlier, so that I can get up earlier. Another thing that really helps me is to count to 1 to 5, as soon as I heard my alarm clock. This help me to prepare and commit to myself to get up.
If you could have someone teach you how to work the lining of the muscle on the days you are so fatigued. There are short easy moves you can do before you even open your eyes.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad