Working out helps a ton. I usually go for a run or take a shower. That helps, also eat a big healthy breakfast. Even if you’re not hungry. You’ve fasted all night and you produce cortisol as soon as you wake up. If you don’t eat then your insulin levels shoot up and take your blood sugar level down for the rest of the day. Breakfast is very important! Good luck!
Remember how good you will feel and looking good the whole day inspiring others. When people say you look good and relax you have an answer
In that case, I recommend you to see an allergist. So that you can properly work with this. I usually sleep earlier, so that I can get up earlier. Another thing that really helps me is to count to 1 to 5, as soon as I heard my alarm clock. This help me to prepare and commit to myself to get up.
If you could have someone teach you how to work the lining of the muscle on the days you are so fatigued. There are short easy moves you can do before you even open your eyes.
- How do you get yourself to stop procrastinating when you have no energy or motivation to complete any tasks?
- What should I do when I lose track of time? Such as when I set my goals I always tend to snooze them because of my busy schedule and I really want to complete them.
- How can you resist looking at your smartphone?
- Any tips for how to focus better while studying?
- How do u concentrate on study? Also what’s good way to revise?
- How do you make reading a boring and hard to understand book fun and something you want to do, or at least not a chore? And how do you retain the information and focus on such a book?
- Sometimes I like to study or do school work whilst the TV is on. Can this be part of my learn habit or should I try to brake this habit? I do this mostly when I am not reading alot. I do this whilst I am making a draft of something. Setting up an essay without the text, the chapters and such.
- Tips for ADHD? It takes me roughly 3 hours to get one class assignment done
- I’m easily distracted between papers while writing my research thesis This consumes a lot of time and effort and really frustrates me What can I do?
- What do you do to remeber content?