Actually, for the first day in many months- I fell off track completely with my Fabulous app.
It’s kind of ironic- but the reason I am coming up with for why I fell off track with my work documentation and my Fabulous app is… work!
Doesn’t make sense!
But the way I am goin g to try to get back on track is by what the Fabulous App “Re-Kindle the Flame 🔥” thought exercise recommends- going through that short but thoughtful exercise includes simplifying things, remembering aging what it is that energized me in the first place to start using Fabulous, quickly getting off to a good start again with some of my favorite rituals and routines that made me feel good… really alosbmaking sure to take some time to exercise and meditate… and then focused work!!
However, I do have to admit I had to fall off track a little bit and first somehow just force my self to get some urgent focused work accomplished- I felt good that I got that done- but soon after I realized that I wasn’t going to be able to complete all the paperwork by their due dates. So now I had to start my Fabulous routines again… first thing in the AM… Drink Water 💧!!
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?