- What are some things I can learn
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- Is there an app you would recommend to grow your general knowledge?
- How do I focus on one thing when there are so many distractions around and I have a lot to do and no time to do it (I am still in school so think little siblings and AP calculus)
Actually, for the first day in many months- I fell off track completely with my Fabulous app.
It’s kind of ironic- but the reason I am coming up with for why I fell off track with my work documentation and my Fabulous app is… work!
Doesn’t make sense!
But the way I am goin g to try to get back on track is by what the Fabulous App “Re-Kindle the Flame 🔥” thought exercise recommends- going through that short but thoughtful exercise includes simplifying things, remembering aging what it is that energized me in the first place to start using Fabulous, quickly getting off to a good start again with some of my favorite rituals and routines that made me feel good… really alosbmaking sure to take some time to exercise and meditate… and then focused work!!
However, I do have to admit I had to fall off track a little bit and first somehow just force my self to get some urgent focused work accomplished- I felt good that I got that done- but soon after I realized that I wasn’t going to be able to complete all the paperwork by their due dates. So now I had to start my Fabulous routines again… first thing in the AM… Drink Water 💧!!
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catchup on things.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?