Practice daily is very important to create persistence and consistency. Also, it makes you more self-disciplined. Practice what you learn multiple times to make it stick in your brain. Very important. And then, practice practice practice
I personally think that spaced repetition is the best way to retain knowledge. I'd recommend to look up software such as Anki for it.
I set out time daily just for learning new things and taking notes on them. I also listen to podcast throughout the day.
pomodoro technique. Look it up. Use a timer and quiz yourself. The more u quiz yourself the better bcs it’s active learning
For my learning style to improve the speed and maintenance of my learned knowledge I must write down all that is important to me. I have a photogenic memory so when I read them write out what I'm learning it is embedded even deeper into my memory. It also keeps my mind focused on what it is that I am learning without going off into the wilderness of my thoughts.
Incorporate lots of different kinds of media that cover the same subject to stay active and curious; books, videos, guided meditations, journaling, online courses, documentaries, forums ect.
Just focus on what you really want to change and after a while you will get the hang of it set reminders and be sure to listen to them you'll notice a BIG difference 😉
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad