I’m not the best at giving this advice, but what I do is try to prioritise my study. Write what I have to do on a page, and try to do as much as possible. Doing flash cards help, because it’s an easy way t revise. Also one of my professors said something that will make study easier: tell your brain you chose to study, not that you have! Since I start telling myself this everyday I see improvements in my mood when it comes to study.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad