Don't try to do it all in one go. Set yourself a timer of an amount of time you think you could focus for, even if it is 10 minutes, just do it often. 10 minutes then a break of 10 minutes letting your mind wander. Remember it is your brain, and you can learn to control it
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?