I am 25 now, can't give relevant opinions. However I see one of my manager left job for Bar Exams. She was 55+ at that time.
- What are you learning and studying?
- How do you motivate yourself to study/learn every day?
- How do you balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?