I am 25 now, can't give relevant opinions. However I see one of my manager left job for Bar Exams. She was 55+ at that time.
- Can you concentrate without a break for over three hours?
- How do you not feel guilty about taking time to meditate?
- How do you maximize efficiency while working?
- How long to you do deep work, and how frequently? Do you take breaks? What do you do during those breaks?
- When is the best time to eat breakfast?
- How can I keep motivated?
- Do you know any apps that deliver headlines of the most important topics around the world?
- What are some best time management tools?
- How do I learn and retain information more effectively?
- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
- How do you study when you don’t feel motivated?
- What are some useful study tips you utilize?
- How can I be more motivated to study?
- How do you focus best?
- Are you finding that you’re inspired to learn and study things for professional reasons or for personal reasons?