I am 25 now, can't give relevant opinions. However I see one of my manager left job for Bar Exams. She was 55+ at that time.
- how do you make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still being responsible?
- How can you focus on your studying without getting distracted?
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- Are there any apps that you like for the learn and study habit?
- How do you keep motivated? Sometime I just want to lay down and not move.
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?