I’m currently recovering from a tragic life experience and part of that recovery is completing the classes I was taking at the time. Right now I’m studying Pedagogical Theory’s as well as form and theory for creative non-fiction.
I’m learning all about sound physics and engineering to achieve the next level in the job I’d love to do for the rest of my life
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad