If I was one, then I would put a glass of water, a breakfast time, thirty minutes of exercise (preferably yoga, because it would keep me healthy), and a nice shower in my daytime routine.
It is important to organize my personal schedule before to carry out the several activities to do. So, that would be the first habit to consider. Then, establish intervals to exercise, meditation, well-feeding and socialization would be crucial to grant every new day as the best one.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?