Cause something is better than nothing, right🤷♀️
Also setting up a nap in that case during the day make me feeling better in all the way.
I get up to do the work and I am having an extra sleep to catch up
so I hear you're not feeling ok about not getting out of bed you're feeling guilt or shame
you say you really want to get out of bed yet physically you're not doing it question is your mind stopping you.
I don't know How much sleep you are getting more than 8 or 9 hours. I would think would be enough to recover yeah I don't know what kind of work you do do you need time off to go out and do something pleasurable and relax and timeout.
is your work schedule to much you seem to talk about deadlines and catching up do you need some downtime the only answers I've got hope it's helpful
After thought whats the problem your wanting to solve.
Are you expecting too much of yourself.
Are you over committed
Do you need some balance a break from work.
Do you need recovery time
It is an opportunity to reflect and focus on those needs.
I understand I am more productive if these aspects of my self are balanced and rejuvenated.
If you need to talk, I'm here, hit me up on IG – Nyinx
I get frustated and i get more procrastinator and more demotivator…. and ruins my mode
Do I really want to choose to give up on ME?
Why did I start in the first place?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you stay motivated and focused on studying when you just don’t feel like it?
- What makes you more faithful to this program and changing your habits?
- What are some ways to not procrastinate?
- How do you balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired?
- It’s difficult to me study at the same time every day, any advice?
- Is there an app you would recommend to grow your general knowledge?
- What are you learning and studying about?
- How do you motivate yourself to study/learn every day?