- I want to self learn so many things but I tend to get lost If I don’t have a guide. I seek for ‘from a to b’ type of guides and if I don’t find them I get discourage and I quit. What are the best strategies for self learning?
- In the learning process would you take a break at all or would you just transfer the time of learning to a new topic?
- How do you balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- How can you REALLY block distractions? Sometimes, when the answer doesn’t come, I start thinking about that new song that came out today so I search it on YT, then I find another funny video, and so on…
Cause something is better than nothing, right🤷♀️
Also setting up a nap in that case during the day make me feeling better in all the way.
I get up to do the work and I am having an extra sleep to catch up
so I hear you're not feeling ok about not getting out of bed you're feeling guilt or shame
you say you really want to get out of bed yet physically you're not doing it question is your mind stopping you.
I don't know How much sleep you are getting more than 8 or 9 hours. I would think would be enough to recover yeah I don't know what kind of work you do do you need time off to go out and do something pleasurable and relax and timeout.
is your work schedule to much you seem to talk about deadlines and catching up do you need some downtime the only answers I've got hope it's helpful
After thought whats the problem your wanting to solve.
Are you expecting too much of yourself.
Are you over committed
Do you need some balance a break from work.
Do you need recovery time
It is an opportunity to reflect and focus on those needs.
I understand I am more productive if these aspects of my self are balanced and rejuvenated.
If you need to talk, I'm here, hit me up on IG – Nyinx
I get frustated and i get more procrastinator and more demotivator…. and ruins my mode
Do I really want to choose to give up on ME?
Why did I start in the first place?
- If you are self employed, how much time do you spend improving yourself and how much time working? 50/50 30-70 70-30?
- what kind of topic to learn is most important for you
- I have ADHD and really procrastinate. How can I change my feelings on studying so that it’s something that doesn’t fill me with dread?
- How can one stay constant with learning a new language? It’s hard for me to study even though it’s on my list, but I usually over look it because I don’t have anyone to be accountable to.
- Do you best remember information by reading it multiple times, speaking it aloud, or writing it down?
- How do you set a time limit on what you study? For me, I have to finish the chapter, or perhaps keep going if I’m on a roll. How do you make sure you stop after, say, 30 minutes and not walk away wishing you’d stayed?
- I’m in the summer between my 10th and 11th grade, and I didn’t do very well in my 10th grade, should I be trying to continue learning to try to be in a better position when we return or just give it a break until September?
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catchup on things.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?