- How do you study?
- Are you finding that you’re inspired to learn and study things for professional reasons or for personal reasons?
- How can I study while I feel tired?
- What are some ways to not procrastinate?
- I’m trying to get better at writing and read a lot. But when I read something great, the feeling I could never possibly compare is overwhelming, it keeps from practicing for a few days. How do you deal with the crippling self-doubt?
Cause something is better than nothing, right🤷♀️
Also setting up a nap in that case during the day make me feeling better in all the way.
I get up to do the work and I am having an extra sleep to catch up
so I hear you're not feeling ok about not getting out of bed you're feeling guilt or shame
you say you really want to get out of bed yet physically you're not doing it question is your mind stopping you.
I don't know How much sleep you are getting more than 8 or 9 hours. I would think would be enough to recover yeah I don't know what kind of work you do do you need time off to go out and do something pleasurable and relax and timeout.
is your work schedule to much you seem to talk about deadlines and catching up do you need some downtime the only answers I've got hope it's helpful
After thought whats the problem your wanting to solve.
Are you expecting too much of yourself.
Are you over committed
Do you need some balance a break from work.
Do you need recovery time
It is an opportunity to reflect and focus on those needs.
I understand I am more productive if these aspects of my self are balanced and rejuvenated.
If you need to talk, I'm here, hit me up on IG – Nyinx
I get frustated and i get more procrastinator and more demotivator…. and ruins my mode
Do I really want to choose to give up on ME?
Why did I start in the first place?
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?