It is an opportunity to reflect and focus on those needs.
I understand I am more productive if these aspects of my self are balanced and rejuvenated.
Also setting up a nap in that case during the day make me feeling better in all the way.
I get up to do the work and I am having an extra sleep to catch up
so I hear you're not feeling ok about not getting out of bed you're feeling guilt or shame
you say you really want to get out of bed yet physically you're not doing it question is your mind stopping you.
I don't know How much sleep you are getting more than 8 or 9 hours. I would think would be enough to recover yeah I don't know what kind of work you do do you need time off to go out and do something pleasurable and relax and timeout.
is your work schedule to much you seem to talk about deadlines and catching up do you need some downtime the only answers I've got hope it's helpful
After thought whats the problem your wanting to solve.
Are you expecting too much of yourself.
Are you over committed
Do you need some balance a break from work.
Do you need recovery time
Cause something is better than nothing, right🤷♀️
If you need to talk, I'm here, hit me up on IG – Nyinx
I get frustated and i get more procrastinator and more demotivator…. and ruins my mode
Do I really want to choose to give up on ME?
Why did I start in the first place?
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?