What learning or study activities do I find the most rewarding? I personally think doing language or art is the most rewarding as it calms me down and it’s a time consuming task that thats is also enjoyable in the process and is always worth it in the end
Listening to books on audible whilst walking running and biking. I greatly enjoy books on new theories of of the brain and neuroscience and human performance. I never stop listening reading a s learning.
I use Headspace & Calm meditation apps daily. Everyday there is a morsel of learning and wisdom offered. If you are in a receiving or allowing vibration these offerings in conjunction with the meditation are very powerful in a peaceful way.
I find reading a book or completing lessons on Duolingo to be the most stimulating and satisfying — it gives me the sense of accomplishment and that I am expanding my mind!
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library