What learning or study activities do I find the most rewarding? I personally think doing language or art is the most rewarding as it calms me down and it’s a time consuming task that thats is also enjoyable in the process and is always worth it in the end
- How do you motivate yourself to study?
- How should I manage my time when I’m taking 6 classes this semester in college? (The average person takes 3 or 4.) Yes, I’m an overachiever.
- How can I stay focused on studying without getting distracted?
- I am pretty intelligent, but I am losing the spark to study and work hard. I am getting lazier and more and more distracted. What should I do?
- What are some good tips for studying for exams?
Listening to books on audible whilst walking running and biking. I greatly enjoy books on new theories of of the brain and neuroscience and human performance. I never stop listening reading a s learning.
I use Headspace & Calm meditation apps daily. Everyday there is a morsel of learning and wisdom offered. If you are in a receiving or allowing vibration these offerings in conjunction with the meditation are very powerful in a peaceful way.
I find reading a book or completing lessons on Duolingo to be the most stimulating and satisfying — it gives me the sense of accomplishment and that I am expanding my mind!
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?