What learning or study activities do I find the most rewarding? I personally think doing language or art is the most rewarding as it calms me down and it’s a time consuming task that thats is also enjoyable in the process and is always worth it in the end
I use Headspace & Calm meditation apps daily. Everyday there is a morsel of learning and wisdom offered. If you are in a receiving or allowing vibration these offerings in conjunction with the meditation are very powerful in a peaceful way.
Listening to books on audible whilst walking running and biking. I greatly enjoy books on new theories of of the brain and neuroscience and human performance. I never stop listening reading a s learning.
I find reading a book or completing lessons on Duolingo to be the most stimulating and satisfying — it gives me the sense of accomplishment and that I am expanding my mind!
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?