Try turning your phone off and keeping it in another room when you need to. If you are still can’t stop thinking about something, try emptying all thoughts out of your mind by writing them down and coming back to them later when you are finished whatever task you need to do.
- What field gives you that unique passion for studying and learning?
- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
- Do you have a study treat that helps make the time at your desk more enjoyable? Mine is Turkish apple tea 🍵
- What is the best way to stop procrastinating, and just start on my work? Because I usually end up doing everything else there is to do before I start studying or homework.
- How do you prevent verbal assault s from people on different paths from influencing your mood?
The best way to get rid of distractions is by deep breathing. Follow the breath both in and out, distractions seem to go away.
Focusing in a project can be little difficult some times, but things that can help are: 1. Preparing the right state of mind before starting your project so you can reach a better concentration 2. Remembering the importance of what you’re doing can always make you leave distractions
As it says on the fabulous app, try and put your devices in another room and also keep track of your distractions so you know what to steer clear of when you want to get work done. As for not having an answer and then turning to distraction, change your way of thinking. Don't think about how you don't have the answers and how arduous your work is but instead look to the future and how free you'll feel once you get this work done. Then you'll have all the time you want on YouTube and then you won't have that niggling voice in the back of your head that's reminding you of all the work you still have to do. Hope this helps x
Oh it’s a life long battle! In our time we are receiving information from everywhere and entertainment is just waiting around the corner…of a screen. But what really helps me is to set time limits, and rob watch more of motivational videos (like on TED Ed) and they usually motivate me so much at some point, that I am starting to be productive! It really depends from person to person what will motivate you to be more productive productive than lazy. But again, we need rest, and sometimes it is not a quality one, but we enjoy it! The more I feel guilty the less productive I’ll be, so I am trying to always stay positive. Good luck and keep up! You can do it!
Using forest, being aware of my thought and redirecting my focus to my task, breathing and being in the present and stop the fear of missing out because what im really missing out its on my potential of doing something of value on this day
Sometimes you have to be strict with yourself. When something needs to be done, you need to devote your time to that. Removing electronics from the area will decrease the chance of distraction. A quiet room with a desk or flat surface to study is ideal. You don’t want to be somewhere too comfortable where you have the chance of falling asleep or relaxing more than studying.
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?