I think that it depends on what you are studying. For monotonous maths problems or art, I’d say disco or soul where as with all other subjects I think that bossa nova, classical music or evil simply rain noises will serve as non distracting contenders
For me, I like to look for lo-fi or slow jazz music on spotify. I’ve also heard that listening to video game music can help you to engage and focus better. You can also just look up “study music” on your app of choice. hope this helps!
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?